The following experienced and skilled resources lead our Execution Team
- 21 years industry experience in Sales, Marketing and Corporate Affairs.
- Ten years in various capacities and ending up as Director of Corporate Affairs at the Group and Managing Trustee of the East African Breweries Limited Foundation.
- Vice Chairman of the National Alcohol Beverage Association of Kenya (NABAK).
- Has written and co-written for several journals, newspapers and opinion pieces over the years.
- Appointed Member of the Advertising Standard Committee
- Member of the Marketing Society of Kenya
Role: Deputy Director & Head of Legal
Angela has diverse 19-year work experience in Senior Managerial and Legal posts.
Angela holds a Masters of Law from the University of Nottingham, United Kingdom and a Bachelor of Law from the University of Sheffield, United Kingdom.
She serves on the Board of Trustees of Kiriri Women’s University of Science and Technology, a volunteer trustee of Havilla Children’s Home and Chairlady of Diva Defined Investment Group among others.
Technology entrepreneur developing Fintech Enterprises, blockchain based applications Media and Telecommunications Business verticals in African Markets. Specialist knowledge of Supply Chain Finance and Collaboration within African Regional Markets. Providing solutions for risk and fraud management, advisory services to telecom, gaming and financial industry from an innovating technology perspective. Further interests in Fintech, Edutech, Gametech and Cyber Security Technologies.
Tony is a seasoned corporate affairs professional with well over 10 years of experience at the highest levels of corporate affairs management in different multinationals across different countries.
Over 15 years in various capacities and ending up as the Director of Corporate Relations at Guinness Nigeria.
Seasoned in engagement with government at all levels and across different countries and cultures dealing with very controversial issues.
Role: Researcher, Administrator
- Columnist with the People Daily Newspaper
- 2 year in Financial Advisory dept with a Kenyan bank.
- 8 years experience in Client & Customer Service
- Book Writer
- Weekly blogger- family & parenting.
Role: PR Consultant
- 5 years experience in PR industry
- Media Relations and client service
- Marketing & communications
- Events Organizing and Coordinating
- Writing and editing journals
- 8 years experience in Online Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Online Reputation Management
- Online Advertising and Branding
- Web Design and Development